Complete the form and use the button below to display a printer friendly version. If there are any errors or required information is missing, an informational message will appear. The printer friendly version displays once there are no errors on the form.
Print the form, obtain the signatures, then scan and email the form, with the signatures or appropriate email approvals, to email@example.com.
Troubleshooting Problems Displaying a Printer Friendly Version
There are several reasons why the printer friendly version may not display
Acrobat Reader is required. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click on Get Acrobat Reader to download this program for free.
Acrobat Reader is configured so that it does not display PDF files in the browser. To resolve this, open Adobe Reader. Select Edit->Preferences. Click on the Internet Category on the left side of the window. Place a check in the box next to "Display PDF in browser". Close Acrobat Reader.
Your Acrobat Reader installation needs to be repaired. To resolve this, click on Help->Repair Adobe Reader Installation. Close Acrobat Reader.
This form is intended to be used for the purposes of requesting to add, change, or delete a chartfield.
Procedure for Completing the Chartfield and Trust Fund Request Form
I. Section A - Chartfield Request Type - Actionable Information
1. Indicate Indicate Chartfield procedure requested - Check the appropriate box.
2. Indicate the Area of Add/Change/Delete Being Requested - Indicate the type of chartfield change that is being requested.
3. Chartfield Value - Enter the value to be changed/deleted. If adding, this value will be assigned by fiscoa.
4. Effective Date - Enter the date the chartfield will become active.
5. Expected Dates of Duration of Project - This information is required only if adding a project chartfield. Enter the start date and end date for the project. Use the reversion dates as the end date, if applicable. The reversion date is the date in which the appropriation reverts to the General Operating Fund. Expenditures and encumbrances are no longer authorized after this date.
II. Section B - Dept ID Setup
6. Payroll Costs Applicable - Check the appropriate box.
7. Division or Sub-Division Dept ID Rolls Up To - Indicate the main department number (or sub-sub division) this department reports to.
8. Mailstop - Enter the mailstop number of the department.
9. Manager Name and Position Number- Enter the name and position number of the manager responsible for the department.
10. Payroll Unit - to be assigned by HR Position Management.
11. Data Warehouse Access - Name(s) and Emp ID # - List the names and employee ID# of person(s) who need access to department information in Data Warehouse.
III. Section C - Detailed Information
12. Title/Description of Proposed Chartfield Request - Enter a title/description associated with the proposed chartfield for the add request.
13. Purpose of Request - Provide a specific reason for the add request.
14. Source of Revenue Being Generated - Specify the source(s) of revenue to be generated under this trust (e.g. grants/contract proposals). If supporting documentation is available a copy should be attached. This field is required only when requesting to add a fund.
15. Type of Expenditures Being Charged to the Account - Provide a specific description of the type(s) of expenditures to be charged to this fund (e.g. equipment, field trips, student assistants etc.). This field is required only when requesting to add a fund.
16. Assessment of Accounting Fees - Refer to the Trust Fund Guidelines Grid to determine if there are any fee assessments.
IV. Section D - Signature Approval - All requests
Appropriate Administrator Name/Title/Signature/Date - Print the name and title of the individual with the ability to approve the action requested. Obtain the appropriate administrator's signature and enter the date the form was signed. Dean/AVP or higher level signature is required when requesting to add or modify a Fund or Dept ID.