PROPERTY SURVEY / TRANSFER REQUEST FORM
- To request transfer or survey of University inventory property, departments are to complete and submit the Property Survey/Transfer Request Form to the PMO.
- Complete the form and use the button below to display a printer friendly version.
- Print the form and obtain the appropriate signatures. Approval of Appropriate Administrator (Level 4 - designated Division approver or back-up) is required. Appropriate Administrators may require additional department approval prior to division approval. The form includes a department record keeper signature line for department use only.
- Complete the media sanitization certification on the form for all media storage devices. Identify method of sanitization and applicable line items. Approval of Information Technology Coordinator is required.
- For Property Transfers to a campus department, the transfer to department is to certify that the property is approved for transfer by signing the Property Transfer Acceptance Approval (Transfer to Department) section. In addition, the new location where the property will be maintained is to be identified.
- Attach a copy of the form to the item.
- Return the form with the signatures to the Property Management Office or email the form to Property@csulb.edu
- The Property Management Office will contact the department regarding pick-up and/or drop-off requirements.
- For Property Transfers to another state agency, the other agency is to confirm receipt of the items by signing the Property Transfer Approval (Other Agency) section and forwarding the form to the Property Management Office.
Fields with * are required.
Troubleshooting Problems Displaying a Printer Friendly Version
There are several reasons why the printer friendly version may not display
- Acrobat Reader is required. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click on Get Acrobat Reader to download this program for free.
- Acrobat Reader is configured so that it does not display PDF files in the browser. To resolve this, open Adobe Reader. Select Edit->Preferences. Click on the Internet Category on the left side of the window. Place a check in the box next to "Display PDF in browser". Close Acrobat Reader.
- Your Acrobat Reader installation needs to be repaired. To resolve this, click on Help->Repair Adobe Reader Installation. Close Acrobat Reader.
Try to display a printer friendly version again.